Hand-cooked to perfection
We source the freshest ingredients daily and hand cook your meals in our local kitchen to order. Dishes are then sealed fresh and delivered to you within 24 hours for the maximum taste. All dishes include no added sugar, artificial ingredients, coloring, chemical preservatives and less salt.
Our local ingredients are from:
Vegetables: Fresh local produce sourced daily from Australian farmers. Plants that are grown in bio-dynamic soil are allowed to grow and feed as nature intends. Fresh produce sourced locally in Australia and preference to deal with farmers with a GM policy such as organic farms.
Seafood: Wild seafood sourced from the Sydney Fish Markets. Wild caught fish are known to contain a higher nutritional profile with significantly fewer traces of chemicals & antibiotics. Sourced daily from the Sydney Fish Markets, pan seared for golden colour then baked gently to lock in natural flavour.
Sauces: Our sauces are homemade, not store bought for maximum taste. We keep our sauces authentic and without hidden ingredients.
Meats: Fresh free range meat with no added hormones (GMO) or chemicals, pan seared for golden colour and finished in the oven keeping them juicy.
Our chickens have no added steroids, hormones or chemicals. Our eggs are free-range eggs - 100% Australian - a source of omega 3 + good source of protein to support muscle growth and repair - Supporting Australian Farmers
• Our meats are Organic & Bio-Dynamic Certified.
• Poultry is Organic, Hormone and Antibiotic free. Turkey & Chickens are free range.
• Our chicken are La Ionica Free Range Chicken Breasts - No added steroids, hormones or chemicals.
• Our eggs are Free Range eggs - 100% Australian - Source of Omega 3 + Good Source of protein to support muscle growth and repair
• Cowobbee red Angus beef are tastier and tenderer and notable for their lay down intramuscular marbling qualities.
• Lynden White Suffolk Lamb from the high Central Tablelands of NSW
• Australian Pastured Pork from Mirrabooka Park with PROOF Licence
• Bio-Dynamic ensures free from hormones and from all chemical residue.
• All animals are able to freely range.
• Animals will not be kept in cages or paddocks.
• All animals are kept at stock densities that will ensure access to forage and grazing.
• There is no use of growth promoters.
• All animals thrive in their environment and are able to carry out natural behaviours.
• Bio-dynamic process ensures and regulates the healthy, humus-rich soil.
• Plants that are grown in bio-dynamic soil are allowed to grow and feed as nature intends.
• Fresh produce sourced locally in Australia. Preference to deal with farmers with a GM policy such as organic farms.
• Wild Seafood sourced from the Sydney Fish Markets. Wild caught fish are known to contain a higher nutritional profile with significantly fewer traces of chemicals & antibiotics.